WALDA Professional Development – Royal Life Saving Assoc of WA – First Aid Course
This course is applicable for both new learners who have never completed a first aid course before ,as well as, those requiring re-qualification.
Delivery Mode: Online and Face-to-face
- a) Completion of a series of online training modules and knowledge assessment, taking approximately 3-4 hours to complete
- b) 1 day in-class practical assessment 23 July
Pre-requisites: On-line course and exam must be completed prior to training day. You much bring the certification of completion on the day of the practical course.
Certification: On successful completion of the course, learners will be provided with a Statement of Attainment that includes the following:
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
Includes tea and coffee plus a small snack and light lunch.
Date and Time: Friday, 23 July 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm AWST
Location: Royal Life Saving Assoc – HBF Stadium – 12 McGillivray RoadMount Claremont, WA 6010
Purchase Tickets: Here
Registration Closes 13 July 2021